Wednesday 13 March 2013

Silent spring...

I was so quiet for a while. Less creativity, lot of work, movement, traveling... It's a bit shame on me that I didn't touch my sewing machine for a while but for a moment I had a new passion which is in my mind all the time. It's a new fashion internet site - shop. Not even a shop. Maybe lifestyle more. So let me introduce you WuWuW - We Understand What You Want.




 It is based in Great Britain as there is the main "head" Trevor and all his staff. Mostly. WuWuW also has a great power in Poland. So WuWuW is international (UK, Poland and Lithuania) brand with lots of contacts all over the world.

In the main WuWuW site you can find jewellery, watches, bags, cases and leather satchels, which we are proud the most, because WuWuW began it's own digital print line.



Nikki Lissoni jewellery..


Holler Watches...


WuWuW jewellery...



Watch it out on WuWuW

To be continued...


No comments :

Related posts

You might also like