Wednesday 23 October 2013

For those, who always forget their keys...

I am the person, who need to be clear in any situation of my life. Actually, it only a wish, because the reality is totally different :) I don't know where I'm going to live (talking about the land) after a half an year or what I'm going to do... The only clear thing is that I will not stop to creat my small simple linen (and not) things...
That confusing moment, when you need a key at the moment and you can't find it because it lost somewhere... Do you know that feeling? Yes, me to! So I did the solution: some linen keychains with a brass hooks. It's the simplest way to pin your key in one place and they will never be lost.

I made it with long linen "tails"...


...and with short "tails"


Which is better?







 All the list of my keychains you'll find on my Etsy Shop.




No comments :

Related posts

You might also like