Tuesday 10 September 2013

The small picture in the German magazine!

Excellent discovery for this Monday afternoon - the German magazine "Eigenwerk Magazijn" and my blue blanket! The whole magazine link is at the bottom. Enjoy reading, and I am going to be jumping out of such happiness :)


By the way, I want to thank to ezebee.com crew, who have chosen my blanket from lots of items in their site! Many thanks!


www.ezebee.com is a free online community for small and creative enterprises, freelancers and professionals all over the world on which they can easily create a good-looking page and offer products or services in their own ezebee Showroom. Take a look at it ant you will find lots of beautiful things!

So, as I wrote you, this is the link to the German online magazine:
If you want to buy a paper magazine, please follow this link:
It is possible from the 13th of September.

No comments :

Related posts

You might also like